Our Company Values
The role of AsiaInspection is to obtain information, with a dedication to minimizing transaction risks for our customers and protecting their interests. A sound code of ethics is at the heart of our business processes. AsiaInspection promotes a corporate culture based on the following principles:
The success of AsiaInspection relies on the integrity of its employees, who abide by the following principles:
- No AsiaInspection employee is allowed to accept any gift or favor, for personal or family gain, from any of the company's customers or suppliers. Failure to comply with this principle will result in immediate termination of the employee.
- All AsiaInspection employees are responsible for reporting possible corruption involving the company in any way.
- No AsiaInspection employee shall, directly or through intermediaries, acquire an interest in a supplier, customer or competitor of AsiaInspection.
- Conflicts of interest or the appearance of conflicts of interest in business transactions are always strictly avoided.
- AsiaInspection holds itself subject to all national laws and regulations of the nations in which we operate.
- AsiaInspection is committed to doing business only with suppliers who comply with local labor laws.
- AsiaInspection is committed to maintaining close ties with law enforcement authorities and to providing them with assistance in tracking and prosecuting corruption.
- In case of conflict or legal ambiguity between different national legislation, our employees should seek advice from management.
- AsiaInspection takes great pride in its business and is strongly committed to compliance with all local laws, having put in place the necessary safeguards to ensure policy is effectively adhered to throughout the AsiaInspection organization.
Safety and Transparency
- Inspectors must carry out their duty according to international inspection standards as well as the specific instructions of our customers.
- AsiaInspection will not conduct business with any factory that employs children less than 14 years of age in Bangladesh and 16 years of age in China, in compliance with the existing labor regulations in these countries. Should any such situation be encountered by our inspectors or auditors, authorities will be informed immediately.
- Customers are regularly and transparently informed of major developments relative to their orders.
- Employees will not disclose confidential information of any kind - including lists of our customers, details about specific transactions or any computer data or programs - to any third party.
AsiaInspection's Eight Employee Principles
- We must acknowledge and earn the trust that our clients put in our firm and our people, and we must protect their reputation and business. Our experience shows that if we serve our clients well, our own success will follow.
- Integrity and honesty define our people, and anchor our actions. We expect that our people maintain the highest ethical standards in everything they do, both in their work for the firm and in their personal lives. We respect not just the letter but the spirit of the law.
- As a services firm, we know that without the best people, we cannot be the best firm. We strive to hire the most talented and passionate people one by one, and provide daily opportunities to ensure they can continue to grow.
- We recognize that the best development and innovation opportunities come from our clients. We solicit and attentively listen to their ideas and their feedback.
- Information Technology is the backbone that our people leverage to attain excellence via efficiency and standardization.
- We propose ergonomic, intuitive and simple solutions for our clients; these are the hardest to develop.
- We have the conviction that our products and philosophy are the best, yet always seek to improve. Arrogance and complacency are our enemies.
- Our firm belongs to each and every employee.